2012年2月9日木曜日

All Japan ~Men's~


This time, I talk about All Japan Volleyball Men's team. But, I like All Japan Volleyball Woman's team. Because  All Japan Volleyball Woman's team play rally so long time. I like watching rally game. I want to talk next time that All Japan Volleyball Woman's team.

All Japan Volleyball Men's team is the volleyball national team of Japan. The Asia squad started to play an important role in international competitions in the 1960s, scoring an eighth place at their inaugural World Championship in Brazil in 1960. Japanese Volleyball was in ascendance at that time and the national team went on to place fifth at the next two World Championships in the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia.

A long time ago, Japan have been boosted by the return of Daisuke Usami, the team's experienced setter and captain missed almost a year because of an ankle injury. He came back following last year's FIVB Men's World Championship just in time to compete at the Guangzhon Asian Games in November 2010. His inspire led the team to gold after beating Korea in the semifinals and Iran in the final.

My favorite player is Simizu Kunihiro. His play style alike me. But his play powerful and highest. So I want to play like he does.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿